Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Bunny


Ok, this was done for the lady. As for what the rabbit is saying, well, my periodically insane girlfriend has this affinity for rabbits and sometimes acts like one. So one afternoon when I was taking her to lunch, I start with "Baby, where do you.." & was interrupted with her ranting of "you no bunny.. I snow bunny.. yu no bunny.. I snow bunny" and this took on a repetitive pattern for the next five minutes everytime I tried saying something until we were two idiots on a bike chanting the same thing. :iconnewglomp:

Pencil Sketch taken to colors on CS2 with an Intuos 3.

Happy 1st of the month of love! (I'm sure there's some occasion for it in some part of the world!!) And, man was that sign off soppy - "month of love"? :shrug:

Until Next Post!

Love & Nails,
Myke.

2 comments: